- Meal Plans & Cookbooks
- Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plans
- Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan: Fall Week 1
Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan: Fall Week 1
This one week fall inspired meal plan consists of 10 unique anti-inflammatory recipes with pictures that are all gluten, dairy, and soy free. Each meal is also low in sugar and carbs, contains only real food ingredients, and is designed to help boost metabolism and reduce systemic inflammation.
- 5 delicious, family-approved dinner recipes to satisfy the whole family
- Easy to follow instructions with time saving tips, "make-ahead" suggestions, and tips on which meals to double and freeze for leftovers.
- Suggestions for using leftovers to make healthy lunches or re-purposed dinners that are quick and easy for busy weeknights.
- Most meals can be prepared in 30-45 minutes, with the exception of Crockpot meals.
- Each dinner recipe is designed for 4 servings
- 1 bonus recipe (breakfast, brunch, appetizer, dessert, beverage, etc
- Complete grocery shopping list for the entire week with space to add your own items and or modify as needed.
- Crockpot Sesame Chicken + Quinoa + Roasted Broccoli
- Apple-Sage Turkey Burgers + Salty, Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Garlic-Cumin Shrimp & Spinach Saute + Quinoa
- Carrot-Coconut Soup + Sesame Brussels Sprout Saute
- Carrot-Coconut Pancakes