Vegan-Gluten Free Meal Plan: Fall Week 2
This one week fall inspired meal plan consists of 10 unique recipes with pictures that are all vegan & gluten free. This plan includes:
- 5 delicious, family-approved dinner recipes to satisfy the whole family
- Easy to follow instructions with time saving tips, "make-ahead" suggestions, and tips on which meals to double and freeze for leftovers.
- Suggestions for using leftovers to make healthy lunches or re-purposed dinners that are quick and easy for busy weeknights.
- Most meals can be prepared in 30-45 minutes, with the exception of Crockpot meals.
- Each dinner recipe is designed for 4 servings
- 1 bonus recipe (breakfast, brunch, appetizer, dessert, beverage, etc
- Complete grocery shopping list for the entire week with space to add your own items and or modify as needed.
- Saucy Tofu, Kale Noodle Bowls
- White Bean & Kale Soup + Caesar Salad
- Twice Baked Potatoes + Roasted Broccoli
- Quinoa Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Cream + Caesar Salad
- Colorful Corn Chowder
- Chewy Pumpkin Chip Cookies