Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan - Winter Week 2
This one week Winter inspired meal plan consists of over 10 unique anti-inflammatory recipes with pictures that are all gluten, dairy, and soy free. Each meal is also low in sugar and carbs, contains only real food ingredients, and is designed to help boost metabolism and reduce systemic inflammation.
- 5 delicious, family-approved dinner recipes to satisfy everyone
- Easy to follow instructions with time saving tips, "make-ahead" suggestions, and tips on which meals to double and freeze for leftovers.
- Suggestions for using leftovers to make healthy lunches or re-purposed dinners that are quick and easy for busy weeknights.
- Most meals can be prepared in 30-45 minutes, with the exception of Crockpot meals.
- Each dinner recipe is designed for 4 servings
- 1 bonus recipe (breakfast, brunch, appetizer, dessert, beverage, etc
- Complete grocery shopping list for the entire week with space to add your own items and or modify as needed.
- Crockpot Turmeric Chicken Stew + Rosted Cauliflower
- Spinach & Turkey Meatloaf + Thyme Glazed Carrots & Shallots
- Salmon Chowder + Lemon-Thyme Roasted Brussle Sprouts
- Ginger-Broccoli Chicken + Quinoa OR "Cauli-Rice" + Avocado Boats
- Leafy Green Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- Grain-Free Banana-Chocolate Chip Bread