- Meal Plans & Cookbooks
- Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plans
- Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan: Spring Week 2
Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan: Spring Week 2
This one week Spring inspired meal plan consists of over 13 unique anti-inflammatory, paleo recipes with pictures that are all gluten, dairy, grain, and soy free. Each meal is also low in sugar and carbs, contains only real food ingredients, and is designed to help boost metabolism and reduce systemic inflammation.
- 5 delicious, family-approved dinner recipes to satisfy everyone
- Easy to follow instructions with time saving tips, "make-ahead" suggestions, and tips on which meals to double and freeze for leftovers.
- Suggestions for using leftovers to make healthy lunches or re-purposed dinners that are quick and easy for busy weeknights.
- Most meals can be prepared in 30-45 minutes, with the exception of Crockpot meals.
- Each dinner recipe is designed for 4 servings
- 1 bonus recipe (breakfast, brunch, appetizer, dessert, beverage, etc
- Complete grocery shopping list for the entire week with space to add your own items and or modify as needed.
- Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa + Coleslaw + Grain-Free Tortillas
- Chicken with Mango-Avocado Salsa + Simple Spring Salad
- Chimichurri Marinated Steak + Simple, Sautéed Zucchini + Celery Root Fries
- Lemony Quinoa "Risotto" with Spring Veggies
- Herb Crusted Chicken + Roasted Red Potatoes + Lemon-Thyme Brussels
- Grain-Free Blueberry Protein Pancakes