Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan: Summer Week 1
This one week summer meal plan consists of over 12 unique anti-inflammatory recipes that are all gluten, dairy, and soy free. Each meal is also low in sugar and carbs, contains only real food ingredients, and is designed to help boost metabolism and reduce systemic inflammation.
- 5 delicious, family-approved dinner recipes to satisfy the whole family
- Easy to follow instructions with time saving tips, "make-ahead" suggestions, and tips on which meals to double and freeze for leftovers.
- Suggestions for using leftovers to make healthy lunches or re-purposed dinners that are quick and easy for busy weeknights.
- Most meals can be prepared within 30-45 minutes, with the exception of Crockpot meals.
- Each dinner recipe is designed for 4 serving
- 1 bonus recipe (breakfast, brunch, appetizer, dessert, beverage, etc
- Complete grocery shopping list for the entire week with space to add your own items and or modify as needed.
- Grilled Lemon-Herb Salmon
- Smooth Tomato Gazpacho
- Quinoa-Cucumber Refresh Salad
- Quick Dilly Salmon Cakes
- Grilled Grass-Fed Steaks with Herbed-Garlic Ghee
- Paleo BBQ Chicken
- Blackstrap Beans
- Baby Red Potato & Green Bean Salad
- Simple Summer Mixed Green Salad
- Grilled Asparagus
- Simple Coleslaw
- Simple Berry Sorbet