Vegan Meal Plan: Summer Week 1
This one week summer meal plan consists of over 12 unique anti-inflammatory recipes that are all 100% plant-based, vegan, gluten, dairy, and soy free. Each meal is nutrient packed and well rounded to help balance your metabolism and reduce your risk of disease.
- 5 delicious, family-approved dinner recipes with pictures to satisfy the whole family
- Easy to follow instructions with time saving tips, "make-ahead" suggestions, and tips on which meals to double and freeze for leftovers.
- Suggestions for using leftovers to make healthy lunches or re-purposed dinners that are quick and easy for busy weeknights.
- Most meals can be prepared within 30-45 minutes, with the exception of Crockpot meals.
- Each dinner recipe is designed for 4 serving
- 1 bonus recipe (breakfast, brunch, appetizer, dessert, beverage, etc
- Complete grocery shopping list for the entire week with space to add your own items and or modify as needed.
- Quinoa Slider Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Summer Corn Cakes
- Chickpea Salad Lettuce Wraps
Herb & Hemp Stuffed Potatoes
- Simple, Summer Vegetable & Quinoa Stir Fry
- Grilled Asparagus
- Baby Arugula & "Parmesan" Salad
- Sesame Avocado Boats
- Simple Berry Sorbet